The Eastern Ontario Training Board will continue to be the champion for local labour force development in the counties of Prescott, Russell, Stormont, Dundas and Glengarry by identifying needs and facilitating solutions. This will be accomplished by cooperatively:
- Engaging communities in a locally-driven process to identify and respond to the key trends and issues that prevail in their labour markets;
- Facilitating a local "action planning" process where community organizations and institutions agree to initiate and/or implement joint actions to address local labour market issues of common interest;
- Creating opportunities for partnerships that respond to local labour market challenges;
- Organizing events and undertaking activities that promote the importance of education, training and skills upgrade to youth, parents, employers, employed and unemployed workers, and the public in general;
- Promoting life-long learning.
Every year, the EOTB and its community partners update the Trends, Opportunities and Priorities (TOP) Report. It is the result of a highly interactive process between the Board, staff and community stakeholders. Click the link above to view the 2013 TOP Report.